MBA or Master of Business Administration, is a regular graduate business degree that teaches students technical, managerial, and leadership skills. Qualifying in Master of Business Management would provide astounding business expertise, enhance your professional network, and produce new opportunities. It is a logical option to choose whether you want to improve your career, transfer to a new industry, or become a businessman.
MBA Department of GHRIBM, Jalgaon a top MBA college in Jalgaon was established in the year 2008 with the modern infrastructure as per the norms and beyond. The department is astoundingly dedicated in conveying need-based and result-oriented Business Management education to create talented managers to face the technical challenges and align them to current industry needs. MBA department of GHRIBM is known for a robust learning environment. Simulation and Case study-based approach to learning and broad emphasis on soft skills development ensures that the students gets the confidence to become the most excellent leaders and managers. The department encourages high-quality research and promote excellence in management education through distinctive teaching and learning methodology. The main focus is to visualize a culture of autonomy, to ensure extraordinary work environment and to address various problems of society. So if you are looking for best MBA College in Maharashtra our institute is your answer.
Overview of the course
The Department of Management was incepted in the year 2008 with the state of the art infrastructure as per the norms and beyond. It is dedicated to impart need-based and result oriented Management education to develop talented managers to face the Global challenges and align them to today's industry needs. The department is known for a robust learning environment. Simulation and Case study based approach to learning and broad emphasis on soft skills development ensures that the students gain the confidence to become the most excellent leaders and managers. It strives hard to encourage high-quality research and promote excellence in management education through distinctive teaching and learning methodology. The main emphasis is to create a culture of autonomy, for ensuring high-performance work environs and to address various areas of society.
- Dual Specialization
- Wide choice of electives
- Innovative teaching pedagogy
- All India Management Association- AIMA’s Simulation BizLab
- Student Exchange program with Institutes of National/International repute
- Guest Lectures of industry experts
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs
- Emphasis on development of managerial acumen
- Skill based certificate courses
- Industrial exposure for hands-on practical experience
- ICT based learner-centric academic environment
- Industry participation in teaching-learning
- Raisoni online learning platform-flipped classroom
- Project-based learning, industrial visits
- Soft skill, life skill and open electives
- Free Online Certificate Course in Family Managed Business in association with Asian Institute of Family Managed Business, (AIFMB) Mumbai.
- Fully-fledged Placement Cell assisting personality development training and communication development classes and placements
- Foreign languages
- Hobby classes
Dr. Makarand E. Wath holds a Ph.D. in Commerce and Management from KBC North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. He has obtained a Master of Management Studies (MMS) and B. Tech (Textiles) from the University of Mumbai. He has various research papers to his credit including the UGC approved Journal of Management. He has participated and presented research papers in numerous conferences, seminars at national and international levels. He has 11 years of teaching experience in the BBA & MBA programmes. Also has domestic & international industrial work experience of 5 years with corporate giants like Welspun India and Bombay Dyeing. He has a special interest in the field of Marketing Management and Operations Management.
Dr. Makarand E. Wath
- To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and to create technical manpower of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges
- Our efforts are dedicated to impart quality and value-based education to raise the satisfaction level of all stakeholders. Our strength is directed towards creating competent professionals. Our endeavor is to provide all possible support to promote research and development activities
At the end of the MBA program, the learner will possess the
- Generic and Domain Knowledge: The ability to deduce a solution in real-life situations of career and life by being able to apply, comprehend, integrate, illustrate, the concepts and models of management studies
- Problem Solving and Innovation: The ability to solve and resolve a problem of business or otherwise, by using the tools and techniques, empirical approaches, logical and systematic processes.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to make decisions based on statistical and empirical findings while researching the best possible solution for a business problem.
- Effective Communication: Capability to communicate effectively and efficiently in both technology-driven and traditional ways of communication in any business or social setting
- Leadership and Group Dynamics: Ability to Communicate, collaborate and co-operate within the team, across the team, and the organizations to reap productive output for the organization. At the same time, leading the team and empowering team members to become leaders in the ultimate run.
- Global Orientation: Ability to visualize projects, cases, and issues from a global perspective and maintaining an amicable approach to cross-cultural aspects of business and management
- Entrepreneurship: The ability to leverage the untapped potential of the market or creating a niche altogether by applying the concepts and framework of management studies to explore the entrepreneurial, sociopreneurial, or solopreneurial opportunities or even scaling up ones family managed business
- Environmental Social Sustainability: Ability to develop a sense of economic, social, environmental responsibility attached to the decisions taken in pursuit of booking profits for the organization.
- Social Responsiveness and Ethics: Ability to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinnings of managerial choices in a political, cross-cultural, globalized, digitized, socio-economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviors act with integrity.
- Attitude of learning and adopting: A learning acumen and attitude to cope up with any predicted or unprecedented change or challenge to persist and perform.
The following specializations are offered as MAJOR
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- MBA in Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- MBA in Business Analytics (BA)
The following specializations are offered as MINOR
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA in Micro & Small Business Management
- MBA in Retail Management
Diploma Course offered
- Diploma in Marketing and Import-Export Management
Certificate courses offered:
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)- (Duration- 1 Yr)
- Business Analytics (Duration- 30 hours)
- Advanced MS Excel (Duration- 30 hours)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (Duration- 30 hours)
- Marketing / Financial / HR Analytics (Duration- 30 hours)
Any graduate with 50% Marks (Reserved Category 45%) and valid CET Score conducted by the competent authority
The faculties of MBA Department of, GHRIBM, and Jalgaon, a best colleges for MBA in Maharashtra is destined to convey knowledge of management studied and the required attention for our students to enhance their skill in their chosen field. They possess degrees from the best and the most esteemed institutions in the country and abroad. They are expert guide of information, training, and examination in the management field since the time the presence of the department.
Dr. Jyoti Jakhete
Dr. Makarand Wath
Head of Department
Dr. Deepak Sharma
Prof. Tanmay Bhale
Prof. (CS) Rajkumar Kankariya
Dr. Prashant Deshmukh
Prof. Yogita Patil
Prof. Rahul Trivedi
Dr. Monali Sharma
The training and placement cell of the institute promises smooth and progressive conduction of placements, internships and training at GHRIBM. With a dedicated team of professors, student coordinators (SPCs) and staff members, the T & P centre handle the placement/internship procedures. This includes communicating with the companies, scheduling and executing the placement procedures along with carrying out all official communication with recruiters and students. Over the years the T & P cell has proved its efficiency in meeting the expectations of both the recruiters and the students.
Under the watchful eyes and care of a dedicated team, it mentors and grooms the aspiring students with the skill set demanded by the industry by providing the following services through trained professionals:
Procedure for Campus Recruitment
- Employability Enhancement Training
- Cocubes Assessments
- Campus Recruitment Training
- Recruitment Talks
- Mock Technical and aptitude online assessments through an independent industry leader: Cocubes.
- Foreign language courses
- Technical and aptitude training sessions
- CV writing workshops
- Soft skill development sessions, personality development sessions, mock interviews & coding tests.
- Pre-placement talks, analytical tests
- Group discussions and personal interviews
- Dedicated Superset (tnpsuite) portal for the smooth functioning of all placement activities.
The institute has been granted autonomous statute by UGC and is affiliated to Kavayitri North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Admission to MBA program can be sought as per norms laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State and AICTE for CAP quota seats.
For a Major + Minor Specialization combination, the learner shall complete
- Major Specialization – Courses: Total 10 (4 Subject Core courses and 6 Subject Elective courses)
- Minor Specialization – Courses: Total 4 (2 Subject Core courses of 6 Credits and 2 Subjects courses of 4 Credits).
The following specializations shall be offered as MAJOR
- MBA in Marketing Management (Code-A)
- MBA in Financial Management (Code-B)
- MBA in Human Resources Management (Code-C)
- MBA in Business Analytics (Code-D)
The following specializations shall be offered as MINOR
- MBA in Health Care Management (Code-J)
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Code-K)
- MBA in Micro & Small Business Management (Code-L)
- MBA in International Management (Code-M)
Future Scope of Course
- Types of further Studies:-
- Candidate can pursue Ph.D.
- Candidate can appear for competitive examinations.
- Jobs opportunities:-
The students have the job opportunities in all the functional areas of Management. They can get placements in various sectors like-
- Health Care
- Banking, financial services and insurance
- IT and many more …
MBA candidate can work in executive and leadership positions, management, consultancies, sales, taxation, human resources, public relations, operations, communications, statistics, warehousing, trading, logistics, and more such related fields. Owning a degree in MBA definitely enhances career and provides with high earning job opportunities. The salary packages offered by companies to MBA graduates are fairly high and keep on increasing over the years depending on the work experience and expertise. Therefore, to make sure you end up with your dream job, it’s preferable to recognize which MBA specialization you are the most suitable for.
Year-Wise Placement Graph of MBA Program (In Percentage)
Alumni’s of the departments have been placed in below mentioned organizations
Key Objectives of the Alumni Foundation
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Moneta Global INC.
- Axis Bank
- HDB Financial Services
- Supreme Industries Ltd.
- Yes Bank
- Just Dial
- E Clerx
- Big Bazaar
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited and many more ….
- Connect Alumni
- Engage Alumni
- Benefit Alumni
What it offers?
- Social and Professional Networking with fellow Alumni, RGI students & faculty
- Alumni groups in Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Alumni Directory, Chapters, Awards
- Events, Reunions, get together, On-campus visits
- Career Support Services, Career Counseling, Headhunting Services
- Online Job Board for recruiting talent
- Entrepreneurial Support, Job discussions, Knowledge sharing discussions
- Continued Education Opportunities, Targeted Skills Training Workshops
- Subscriptions & Discounts such as Fee reductions for Sibling / Spouse / Wards
- Volunteering & Mentoring Programs