Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Objectives of IQAC Cell :
- To ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- To ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- To ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- To act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs;
- To build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
The basic purposes of the IQAC are
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the institution, and
- To assure stakeholders connected with higher education - namely, students, parents, teachers, staff, would-be employers, funding agencies and society in general - of the accountability of the institution for its own quality and probity.
The IQAC will evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the following
- Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.